The village of Moripol, belonging to the municipality of Gósol, has been documented since the Late Middle Ages when it was part of the term castillo de Gósol. However, in the modern age its population increased and for this reason the church of Sant Vicenç was replaced, which replaced the old Romanesque building. The chapel depends on the parish of Spain and has been recently restored. It is a small baroque church with a single nave covered with a barrel vault, the door is on the south wall and the square bell tower rises to the west. The roof is made of wood and Arabic gable roof tiles. Moripol is located on the eastern slope of the Sierra de las Comes, at an altitude of 1372 meters, and 250 meters past the Moripol stream.