Sant Romà d'Oreis is a church included in the Architectural Heritage Inventory of Catalonia.
Today there are only the ruins of what was once this church, which can still be found throughout the plant. It is thought it had a single nave due to its small dimensions (6m long and 2.60m wide), with a practically square floor plan, topped by a semicircular east-facing apse, very sunken and possibly covered with a quarter sphere. The walls of the nave are smooth, with no ornamentation on the surface of large rough stone ashlars arranged in a jigsaw puzzle. The building is currently partially covered with vegetation and the access door was covered at some point, also with stone but with a smaller wall.
Oreis, named Aureys or Oreylls in ancient documentation, belonged to the church of Sant Iscle de Molnell. In 1288 Pere Casaña d'Aureys was called the parish of Oreis and Molnell. Several testamentary remains refer to the church of Sant Romà during the s. XIII to XV.