Monastery of Santa Maria de Lillet
Although the first church has been reported from 833, it is not until the eleventh century that the Augustinian canonical was found, documented from 1,086 and maintained until 1,592, when the monastery was abandoned. The church, cloister and monastic units are partially preserved to form an impressive complex built between the s. XI and the s. XVI. The Majesty of Lillet, a high-quality caretaker today in the parish church of La Pobla, presided over the central apse of the monastic church.
Sant Miquel roundabout
It is an interesting circular floor building with a semicircular apse. It is one of the few specimens that exists and one of the smallest in size (6.5 m in outer diameter and 4.7 m in interior). It is very well preserved and the first written story is from 1166.