Logo Turisme del Berguedà
EN
  • [Comparteix_facebook]
  • [Comparteix_twitter]
  • Send by email
  • Print this page

Santuari de La Quar


The church of Santa Maria de La Quar, perhaps Visigoth origin, is first mentioned in 900, when it was consecrated. In 1069 he was transferred, along with the parish to the Monastery of La Portella. In the course of time has been changed, and there are few preserved remains of the Romanesque period. Inside, is venerated a Romanesque sculpture of the Virgin of La Quar. To the east, at the foot of the sanctuary, there is a small cave where the image was found. The sanctuary had rectory and a fountain. . The sanctuary offers a landscape that ranges from Montseny and Collsacabra to the high peaks of Berguedà.


  • Town: La Quar
Center items on the map

IMAGENES

  • La quar

OFICINA DE TURISME DEL BERGUEDÀ

Carretera C16 Km 96

Berga, Barcelona 08600

Tel. 93 824 77 00

E-mail: turisme@elbergueda.cat

Logo Diputació de Barcelona
Agencia de Desenvolupament del Berguedà
Logo Pirineus

FOLLOW US

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • youtube
  • instagram