Logo Turisme del Berguedà
EN
  • [Comparteix_facebook]
  • [Comparteix_twitter]
  • Send by email
  • Print this page

Santa Maria de Lillet


Although the first church has news since 833, it is not until the eleventh century that the Augustinian canon was founded, documented from 1,086 and remained until 1592, when the monastery was abandoned. The church, cloister and monastic outbuildings are partially conserved, forming an impressive complex built between the 16th and 19th centuries.  The majesty of Lillet, a carving of great quality that today is conserved in the parochial church of La Pobla, centuries ago presided  the central apse of the monastic church.


Center items on the map

IMAGENES

  • Monestir de santa maria de lillet interior

OFICINA DE TURISME DEL BERGUEDÀ

Carretera C16 Km 96

Berga, Barcelona 08600

Tel. 93 824 77 00

E-mail: turisme@elbergueda.cat

Logo Diputació de Barcelona
Agencia de Desenvolupament del Berguedà
Logo Pirineus

FOLLOW US

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • youtube
  • instagram