Bonner is a medieval village located in the municipality of Gósol, at an altitude of 1320 meters. It is located on some cliffs between Peguera and Molí de Güell and is currently abandoned and in ruins. Of particular note is the church of Santa Eulàlia de Bonner, with a single nave covered with a semicircular vault and headed, to the east, by a semicircular apse. The entire building was demolished because it was overshadowed. This church, which depends on the parish of Spain, is included in the route of the Camí dels Bons Homes.
The village of Bonner has been mentioned since 1029 when in a document, Count Ermengol II of Urgell, cited the church of Santa Eulalia as one of the limits of a possession. In 1309, the Bonner castle is documented as one of the possessions that Sibil·la de Berga, Countess of Pallars, sold to King James II.