It is included in the inventory of architectural heritage of Catalonia.
It is a small construction of a single ship finished off with a semicircular apse on the east side. The wall is made of stone ashlars arranged in regular rows. The roof is a barrel vault in the nave and a quarter sphere vault in the apse. Externally we find a gable roof with Arabic tiles. The door is a vaulted lowered semicircular arch and opened in the center of the north wind. Except for the window on the short corners, there are no more openings in the wall.
The apse dates from the 10th century. XX but the nave is a reconstruction of the s. XIV. It is known that in 1621 it was a suffrage of the parish of Sant Esteve de Bagà.