Sant Martí de Brocà is surrounded by abandoned houses. It is a single nave covered with a slightly pointed barrel vault and topped by a semicircular apse. Later, two side chapels were opened to transform the plant into a Latin cross. The apse has frieze decoration of blind arches in series of two between very short slabs and two double slit windows. The south wall door was completely transformed in the 19th century. Above the wall of the triumphal arch stands a small bell tower of an opening. The front door is on the south wall. [
Although it is owned by the monastery of Sant Llorenç prop Bagà, it was originally the church of the castle of Brocà and later became a parish. It was consecrated in 1081. It was reformed during the 18th and 19th centuries.