The sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes was the first to be built in Spain and is located in La Nou de Berguedà.
Was a holy priest, Mn. Antoni Comellas, born in La Nou and great devotee of Our Lady of Lourdes who wanted to build the sanctuary. Start with a small chapel in 1878 to put an image of the Virgin of Lourdes. But due the avalanche of visitors received, in 1880 they laid the first stone of the present sanctuary, neoclassical style, which was opened in 1885.
In a few years, paid entirely by devotees, they built the high altar and eight side altars (two of them destroyed during the Spanish Civil war) in Gothic style. By 1915 was completely finished.